What are you thankful on DBD.
Trying to up the more happier posts since negativity seems to be flying around....
But what are YOU the player of this game thankful for? what are you thankful for to the devs?
I know this one doesn't sound as brilliant as some may have but i am thankful for self care and urban invasion! Urban invasion i couldn't live without!
Comments
love doing spirit jukes, feels so rewarding to trick someone into thinking you're phase walking!
Some claim that the community is super toxic, which can be true. But I've found even more cool people to play with.
Half of my friend list is basically DBD players that I let farm in 3 vs 1 games or just survivor I helped out in the moment of need.
The devs committing to the game for years. Many studios just abandon their products after release.
Ingame, for me, it’s gotta be the new cosmetics. Kate is simply iconic for me, since I like the theme of her cosmetics (singing, southern culture etc), which is a delight.
Personally I am thankful for the game existing. Without it I probably would not have a venting system in the form of playing as the Trapper and killing fools. I hope that the Devs continue to do a good job despite some of the mistakes made.
I also have hopes this community will rise and become better then the rest, here's hoping.
I'll have you know that survivors are the enemy. This isn't just a game. My life revolves around the destruction of entitled survivor players.
Okay I like killing survivors as much as the next killer, but let us put down our weapons, hands, flashlights, and toolboxes for a second and try to get along in this thread.
The buffs to Leader and Prove Thyself.
I don't know about the other survivors, but i'm gonna keep using the same old build i was using.
This game still being alive and getting worked on
Good for you.
Gen rushing was always possible before the PT buff. Now its even more possible.
The variety, the customization, the back stories.
The lore is nice.
I like progression.
I like the game in general.
I feel like once properly balanced it would be the only pvp game I like. So far it is also the only pvp game I feel at all interested in.
The hunt, the chases, the stealth.
Im thankful the devs let us choose between killer and survivor, sure, more queue times but I like it.
I am thankful for the hours of fun this has given myself and my wife. We typically game together, trading off the controller after each match. Instead of watching movies as our few moments of free time, we goof off, laugh at each other and play this game. In an odd way, it has brought us a bit closer.
Most DLC would be locked behind only cash, but Dead by Daylight let’s me buy all non licensed characters with earnable currency.
Some other games have stuff like this, but DBD’s characters don’t cost an absurd amount so it’s actually achievable.
having this game so fun as a killer or survivor.