We need a CANCEL button
The endless infinite loading bug needs to be addressed, it's just gotten so bad and I think it'll be even worse in 2.5.
Why can't such a simple thing be addressed? I'm not even asking to make all loading screens work. I realize DCs and connection problems are real. But surely if the load fails after a set amount of pings the game can auto stop it and drop you back into the menu screen?
Or better yet, give us a CANCEL button so that if nothing is happening we can just press that and we go back to menu.
It's such a small, super easy to implement quality of life fix, but it's absolutely essential because I don't want to spend my evening in the task manager, I want to spend it in the game.
Comments
The cancel button is Alt F4
Doesnt work on the infinite loading screen, you have to actually close the process from task manager
I'd prefer if bhvr actually fixed the problem instead of using bandaid tape as they usually do
Cancel button could just mean people loading and DCing in the loading screen left and right. I would be on board if it appeared only after a certain amount of time, like 2 minutes or something. Otherwise it would be exploitable. Also, if the game crashes for you or for someone else and you end up having to close the game, YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OFFERING BACK.
EPIC bro.
How about a lobby selection just like other games? you go to a lobby list which ONLY shows how many players are in it. for example if the lobby is only filled with 2 players it will show like
Players: 2/4
But Doesnt Show what the Killer is Using or the map. (its kind of confusing but you get my point)
And also some lobby will only appear based on your rank.