SM drones
Have her drones always been allowed this close to hooks or am I going crazy ๐
Have her drones always been allowed this close to hooks or am I going crazy ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes. it was a buff awhile back because drone would despawn if you hooked a survivor.
Thanks! I guess I don't go up against her all that much if it was changed awhile ago and I just noticed now
it still does no? i never pay attention to that
it still does but in lower radius. i believe original radius was 14 meters around hook, than in first ptb of her first rework, it was 12 meters and now i believe radius is 10 meters post-ptb before this version of skull merchant where main portion of ability got deleted.