I am getting just a wee bit sick of getting nothing but Autohaven every match

I don't know what deity I upset recently but I clearly pissed off somebody, because almost all of my matches in the last couple of days have been on Autohaven, either by map RNG or a map offering

Please, for the love of God, stop sending me here, One match on some of the least interesting maps to look at and play on or god forbid Azarov's Resting Place which is one of the worst designed maps in the entire game is already bad enough, I don't want to look at the same colour pallet with the same boring tiles and 50 million resources all within 5 feet of each other followed by the square root of nothing to play around 10 games in a row

Stop ######### sending me here, it's not funny anymore, it's just boring

Comments

  • Sacrificial Ward to nullify map offerings.

    Use a map offering yourself, to counter map offerings with a map that's more in your favor.

    10 games in a row

    Gonna have to press X on that one, my guy. I've never, ever had a map more than 3 times in a row. Never. 10 in a row is ridiculous.

    But if it did happen, praise yourself so fortunate, that you managed to be THAT unlucky, because surely you've used up all your misfortune for the rest of the year.

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    I don't know what deity I upset recently but I clearly pissed off somebody, because almost all of my matches in the last couple of days have been on Autohaven, either by map RNG or a map offering

    Please, for the love of God, stop sending me here, One match on some of the least interesting maps to look at and play on or god forbid Azarov's Resting Place which is one of the worst designed maps in the entire game is already bad enough, I don't want to look at the same colour pallet with the same boring tiles and 50 million resources all within 5 feet of each other followed by the square root of nothing to play around 10 games in a row

    Stop ######### sending me here, it's not funny anymore, it's just boring

    It’s Ormond for me

  • I kinda started DBD after the whole Stranger Things license got pulled and never got to play on Hawkins at the time and I was like "aww man i'll never get to play that map" … let's just say, be careful what you wish for ….

  • It’s okay. I’m lucky in that the vibes/aesthetics of the map greatly pacify me hahaha

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    I don't know what deity I upset recently but I clearly pissed off somebody, because almost all of my matches in the last couple of days have been on Autohaven, either by map RNG or a map offering

    Please, for the love of God, stop sending me here, One match on some of the least interesting maps to look at and play on or god forbid Azarov's Resting Place which is one of the worst designed maps in the entire game is already bad enough, I don't want to look at the same colour pallet with the same boring tiles and 50 million resources all within 5 feet of each other followed by the square root of nothing to play around 10 games in a row

    Stop ######### sending me here, it's not funny anymore, it's just boring

    I love autoheaven, I’ll take them!

  • is Azarov's disabled?

    legit gone through 50+ blood webs and not seen a single key

    I usually always get one every few blood webs

  • @dwight444 said:

    is Azarov's disabled?

    legit gone through 50+ blood webs and not seen a single key

    I usually always get one every few blood webs

    Even if the offering was killswitched, it should still appear in your bloodwebs as normal. So it not appearing at all is just bad luck, I'm afraid.

  • Glad to know I'm not alone with this, pretty much every second game or so, someone brings Azarov's Key, almost always it's whoever's playing as Ace with the comp outfit.