Make Escape Cakes and Survivor Puddings less rare on the bloodweb

I only get like one or two of these per prestige if that, and it's just not enough. I get more BPS' than puddings/cakes. For a yellow offering, they should be much more plentiful. It feels like the only time I have a surplus of these offerings is when I get a massive bloodpoint payout, like today, getting 1.3 mil from the mori's, the new rift, and weekly gift, or rank reset, or just having a really high payout event like the Blood Moon. And even then, they don't last. I can't keep up with how many I use as they're too rare to have an increasing amount of.

Like I'm already out of cakes on my main survivor, and I've had to start using BPS' because I can't get any cakes on my bloodwebs.

It's really annoying, because it's pretty much always been like this from what I can remember.

I really don't care if you guys don't agree or not, I just wanted to post this since this is the suggestion forum.

Comments