Why were the tights on Feng’s Poor Connection skirt removed?
the tights were awesome, why were they removed? Now it’s just a miniskirt
the tights were awesome, why were they removed? Now it’s just a miniskirt
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, what the hell?! We pay for those cosmetics. Sometimes really money if you dont already have points. It really is BS to change something like that. Did someone ask for this?
They already change so many things that dont need to be changed in this game, its getting to be more and more unplayable for both sides. No one is happy with this game any more.
So why change skins? the ONLY thing that the players actually like?
Thanks Pat...
I had to Google which skirt you were referring to, and I was hoping it wasn’t the one I like the most- and sure enough it is. This may be a visual bug. Someone reported it:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/429279/feng-min-poor-connection-visual-bug
Seriously..
Pretty annoyed about this since I bought that cosmetic with Auric Cells…
Considering the boots on the cosmetic have their texture back to normal, this makes me think the removal is intended, and if so I feel like they should issue refunds.
I thought they would've been back by now. I really don't like the cosmetic without the stockings, it just looks incomplete.
Barf. They look awful without the tights. BHVR should fix it.
They're fixed 😊 thanks BHVR