Huntress add on idea(Probably OP)
So I just thought of a huntress add-on, there are probably other people who thought of this as well, that is ultra/very rare(idk which), that just removes her hum radius, maybe increase terror to like 28 meters idk though. What do y 'all think? just kind of thought it would be interesting.
Comments
I don't really think it needs a change, just thought it was an interesting concept that I wanted to post about before I forgot, ya know.*
thank you.
She already have one of the most OP addons of the game (Iridiscent head), she don't need another ultra rare.
again it wasn't super serious, just something I thought of at the time, and thought would be an interesting concept, not really meant to be super serious.
I understand the power of the iridescent head, but as I've said earlier it was just something interesting I thought of, and I knew it would be atleast mildly op, hence the ultra rare rarity. And if I'm being honest it was meant as a kinda "hey what do you think this would do if it was added" deal.
every killer will get 2 UR's the devs have said this