Remove end game Mori without offering played
You are now encouraging slugging and baiting and with Distortion being made useless, you give all advantage to the killer.
You are now encouraging slugging and baiting and with Distortion being made useless, you give all advantage to the killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So nothing has actually changed, because killers were already slugging for the 4K due to hatch mechanics.
Old distortion deserve to be dead and buried next to old Mft and Dead hard. This perks being gutted for good
I would agree with this. I've rarely been properly "slugged". I certainly do not believe it happens as often as people say.
However, in the past 5 Survivor games I played, I escaped twice. In the other 3, I was Mori'd twice, and watched a Mori after being killed in the other. In all three trials, the Killer slugged when 2 remained. And it becomes a game of tag between the last 2 survivors. In one case I was practically bled out, and the other I had maybe 1/6 of my bar left before Mori. There wasn't much left on the guy who was Mori'd too.
Sadly, I had said that Mori's shouldn't be changed, but if they did it should be Cypress basekit. Judging by the fact I have experienced more slugging tonight than I have in months, if this is the way the game is going to go, then ######### it, because it's going to become very tiresome.