Does this confirm cosmetics for Legendaries now?
Soma Cruz in the Rift also has a Deep Rift variant. Does this mean that we could now see Alternative Cosmetics for Legendaries in future like for Chris, Claire etc?
Soma Cruz in the Rift also has a Deep Rift variant. Does this mean that we could now see Alternative Cosmetics for Legendaries in future like for Chris, Claire etc?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
is that true?
Dracula's Legendary also has a Deep Rift variant too
I have hope for claire
Same, hopefully a new cosmetic for Maria with her REmake outfit too
I would give Behaviour so much money for alternative Legendary cosmetics
Wetsuit Chris please
There never was anything that stopped bhvr from making multiple legendary skins of the same character, peanits even said so some months ago.
I could swear I saw a video not long ago summarizing like, what was it… a Q&A? Or a dev stream? And they mentioned that BHVR themselves did say that they wanted to do cosmetics for legendaries.
Don't quote me on that, but still, I'm 90% sure I heard something like that.
It was Peanits that said it a while ago
He said it wasn't impossible, I just hope seeing the Deep Rift variants means we're closer to seeing it happen now