So the Unknown Teleport nerfs are going through unchanged?

image.png image.png

Sad to see. I'm really tired of seeing only parts of must-run addons being incorporated into the basekit and in this case, leaving the killer in a worse state than before.

I hope to see this reverted, or better yet, make the old Blurry Photo effect entirely basekit.

Comments

  • Im glad they are nerfing unknown, this killer was brain dead to play as, I swear to god I can't endure this killer anymore

    (IRONY)

    I don't know who from bhvr thought it was a good idea to nerf unknown, this killer was literally in a good spot

  • I thought this is a buff, isn’t it?

  • @Langweilig said:

    I thought this is a buff, isn’t it?

    I mean if you never ran Blurry Photo, yes.

    However, any Unknown player with any sense never unequipped it, and the addon is now less effective than it was pre-"buff". It wasn't even nerfed just to compensate for the basekit changes, it was nerfed further than that.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3814779#Comment_3814779

    I mean if you never ran Blurry Photo, yes.

    However, any Unknown player with any sense never unequipped it, and the addon is now less effective than it was pre-"buff". It wasn't even nerfed just to compensate for the basekit changes, it was nerfed further than that.

    Maybe they found it too strong, but as Sadako main I can tell you a buff, that is a buff, is a buff (Sadako got her invisibility buffed, which got lower by the buff)

  • It should be 1 second basekit.

    End result with Blurry Photo would be the same as last patch, and 1 second is quick enough that the addon wouldn't feel required anymore