Please allow me to disable "auto aim" or whatever you want to call it on consoles.
Please allow me to disable "auto aim" or whatever you want to call it on consoles.
Enough said.
Please allow me to disable "auto aim" or whatever you want to call it on consoles.
Enough said.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you an Unreal Engine developer with intimate knowledge of the code?
Yes I have intimate knowledge of the code, no I am not an unreal engine developer.
In DBD hits are registered via a hitcone mechanic. The engine doesnt even check whether the weapon collides with the survivors hitbox, thats not how hitting works in this game.
The issue is that some sort of auto aim is happening when I swing and move camera on console and whatever this auto aim is, it makes me miss way more than it helps.
I even had the auto aim kick in through a wall last night when I was walking by and the survivor was on the other side of the wall and the camera jerked in the wall direction.
It need a check box in options to disable.