Surge and Brutal Strenght should get a small buff

Brutal Strenght should go from 10%/15%/20% —> 15%/20%/25%

Surge gen regression Should go from 8% —> 10% and range should increase from 32m —> 36m

Comments

  • @MissiCiv said:

    Brutal Strenght should go from 10%/15%/20% —> 15%/20%/25%

    Surge gen regression Should go from 8% —> 10% and range should increase from 32m —> 36m

    I mean brutal strenght was like that before, they thought it would be too strong with the basekit-buff to kicks xD

    The buff of surge would be nice for m1-killers I think ^^

  • @MissiCiv said:

    Brutal Strenght should go from 10%/15%/20% —> 15%/20%/25%

    Surge gen regression Should go from 8% —> 10% and range should increase from 32m —> 36m

    Surge needs a buff that makes it not count towards the 8 regression limit. If the killer is actively downing survivors, he's clearly not sitting camping a 3 gen. That regression limit gets hit so often with surge due to survivor mistakes. I've literally had 6 regression events happen in a matter of 6 seconds that affected 3 gens (thanks to survivors bringing instant pick up perks and such) because I happened to be in the middle of the map on a VERY small map (thanks saloon) . It's pretty silly just how much killers are punished for survivor mistakes.

  • @KatsuhxP said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/429165/surge-and-brutal-strenght-should-get-a-small-buff

    I mean brutal strenght was like that before, they thought it would be too strong with the basekit-buff to kicks xD

    The buff of surge would be nice for m1-killers I think ^^

    yea but maybe they will consider it 😅