Will they ever get a fix for the dc penalty
I was disconnected by the server during a game and when I got back in I was penalized for disconnecting….is someone working on this? because penalizing someone for a server issue is really messed up!
I was disconnected by the server during a game and when I got back in I was penalized for disconnecting….is someone working on this? because penalizing someone for a server issue is really messed up!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most of the time I get disconnected by the server, I don't get a penalty. It's relatively rare for that to happen, and that's why you get one "freebie" a day where your penalty is only one minute. If you don't DC for rage-quit reasons, then it shouldn't be an issue for you.
If servers are kicking you multiple times a day, then I agree it should be BHVR's responsibility to fix and they should disable DC penalties until the issue is fixed.
Maybe it wasn't actually a server kick but was mislabeled as one? I've been kicked by the servers three or four times in a session before and never had penalty from it.