Since behavior is besties with Capcom
maybe we could get a darkstalkers theme tome rift 👉️👈️
maybe we could get a darkstalkers theme tome rift 👉️👈️
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This would be super cute, I'd love to see this! Yun-Jin would look great in Morrigans outfit
Does Capcom even acknowledge dark stalkers exists? I don't think it's had a game for like twenty years
That would be cool
Street Fighter 6 currently has a Darkstalkers themed battle pass, which includes one of the actual games you can play within SF6.
Capcom acknowledge Darkstalkers constantly, they love plastering Morrigan everywhere. They just won't make a new game, lol.
To the thread topic- hell yes. I'd love to see some Darkstalkers themed cosmetics and such in this game. Give me a Lilith skin for Sable and my life is yours, BHVR…