So, can splinters be removed if you already have the licensed killers?
Honestly, I don't know why you still can gain these offerings if you already have the characters. Like, why would I want to Freddy, Pig, LeatherFace and Myers without add-ons and perks, if I already have them with perks and add-ons? It makes absolutely no sense.
Comments
@DwightsLifeMatters Unless the devs changed it, you still gain the Black, the Smoking, the Bone and the Glass splinters if you already have the characters. I think you confused them with the Shock and Muddy splinters.
I once got a doc splinter in a docs bloodweb.....
I have 125 splinters in my inventory and they just keep coming...
I own all the DLC characters yet somehow still get Myers splinter in my bloodwebs. It's really annoying TBH.
I think it has something to do with the fact I bought all the DLC through the MS store EXCEPT Myers/Lori who I got both with shards.
They do need to fix this. Refund the BP of all shards in the process.
I got 6 Bone Splinters on 1 Bloodweb during the Winter event, I own every character.
This must be a bug. I'm on PS4 and own all the characters, too. I never get splinters and that's how it's supossed to work.