So am I just cracked as Dracula or is he really op?
I heard he sucks but I'm getting regular 4ks as him
I heard he sucks but I'm getting regular 4ks as him
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I did never say that I dislike facing him. I also did not say that he should be nerfed because of me. Nurse is too strong for a majority of public matches. Myers can only kill with addons and I could see a teleport power being part of a reword.
Nah he'll get his changes early next year. That's how BHVR operates post-killer release, they wait for 6 months for the stats and playerbase to settle then make adjustments. Take Unknown for example (released in March, getting his 6-month changes now).
If a killer is super problematic they might get changes sooner but I don't think Dracula hits that mark. I do think bat form is too strong and will get some changes when the time comes though.
Never seen anybody saying he "sucks".
6 months is still a long time well have new killers and perks to complain about
History has taught us differently. Also, how long does it take to change a number in code? 5 minutes, if you count the cup of coffee, that person will drink.
A number change can always be squeezed in and it would already make Dracula a lot more fair to play against.