Is Doctor boting ever gonna be banned
People just out there using Doctor bots to spam electrochoc and make points while they're afk, got many today
People just out there using Doctor bots to spam electrochoc and make points while they're afk, got many today
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And this problem still persists even two years later, especially in Asia servers it seems. Recently I've been seeing so so many of them, in the past 3 days I've met different accounts doing the exact same thing. It genuinely ruins the experience, and I can't disconnect either, because of the matchmaking penalty. Really hope BHVR fixes this.
I have an older pst where they say it's not a bannable offense. A mod says that. Thos has been a pet peeve of mine for years.