Can we have a male Skull merchant skin

Comments

  • If you gender swap 1 your gonna have to make it a whole cosmetic collection for the whole roster like female dwight etc

  • @ShanoaLegendaryPlz said:

    If you gender swap 1 your gonna have to make it a whole cosmetic collection for the whole roster like female dwight etc

    Wdym, survivor are already skin of each other, new survivors don't bring anything aside new perk to the pool but at the end of the day playing 1 survivor is playing any survivor

  • @ShanoaLegendaryPlz said:

    If you gender swap 1 your gonna have to make it a whole cosmetic collection for the whole roster like female dwight etc

    (Looks at Cheryl and Legion) Um… I think we have precedents of that not being the case necessarily…

    I don't care either way, but that is a terrible, terrible reason for why they shouldn't do it.

  • @Eelanos said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3809207#Comment_3809207

    (Looks at Cheryl and Legion) Um… I think we have precedents of that not being the case necessarily…

    I don't care either way, but that is a terrible, terrible reason for why they shouldn't do it.

    My point was its an existing character alredy. Itd have to be the same character but gender swapped. Not legion being made as 4 seperate people and cheryl as each character of silent hill but skull merchant - as a man. Im just saying if theybdid that to 1 existing character thryd have to do it to others eventually. I never said not to do it lol