Did behavior finally remove the bloodpoints cap?!

It‘s so nice to go over 2million points and not having to worry about loosing bloodpoints. Please don‘t let this be a bug.

Comments

  • Certain bloodpoint rewards, typically those you can't avoid accepting, will exceed the cap. But if your BP is above the 2mil cap you won't receive any more BP from matches.

  • @Seraphor said:

    Certain bloodpoint rewards, typically those you can't avoid accepting, will exceed the cap. But if your BP is above the 2mil cap you won't receive any more BP from matches.

    I get bloodpoints from matches added beyond the 2mil cap.

  • I had under 2 million before my last match and now I have 2.212.984 bloodpoints

  • @Langweilig said:

    I had under 2 million before my last match and now I have 2.212.984 bloodpoints

    Bloodpoints have some sort of class as far as I know. Let's say you got 200k from a code, those 200k bloodpoints don't count into the limit, I can't tell you if it's only if you overcaped before or always like this but it's the best explaination I've found for me that works somehow.

  • I think a lot of it is to do with the compensation offerings as already mentioned. I’m constantly at around 4 million points with all the awards we keep being given and don’t seem to gain from matches - I don’t spent BP often because the blood web is a bore.

  • @jajay119 said:

    I think a lot of it is to do with the compensation offerings as already mentioned. I’m constantly at around 4 million points with all the awards we keep being given and don’t seem to gain from matches - I don’t spent BP often because the blood web is a bore.

    Yep that‘s like it is for me.
    I really hope they improve the blood web. It takes ages to spend 2 million points, just making it faster and removing the level pop up would improve it massively.