Inner Focus Discussion

This perk is so odd because what's the point of seeing other survivors scratch marks when there's perks like Bond or Aftercare, there should be a better purpose.

Seeing the killers aura for 10 seconds now is nice and can counter Knock Out, which is the only nice part, I feel like it could use a few more new effects.

I think if you walk on other survivors scratch marks when running Inner Focus, it instantly makes them disappear.

The perk even after being buffed is quite lackluster, Empathy is a much better alternative, I feel like since you can see other survivors scratch mark, It can be cool to see scratch marks from the killer in a Blue color rather then the regular orange-red color, I don't see why not.

I like the concept, it just needs more, how do you all feel about it?

Comments

  • maybe if they buff aura reading duration to like 25 seconds, I could see a use case for survivors bodyblocking with health-states to wall-hack the killer at loops like shack.

    current wall-hack duration is too low.

  • I think its purpose is to alert you: “hey, even though you didn’t leave scratch marks here, someone else did and that may lead the killer to this area or your current hiding spot.

  • I think this perk will be really nice after the buff and will be really good in saving builds.

  • I remember everyone was confused by it back when it came out too