So, who was the most fun killer to (barely) see in Light's Out?
I think it was hands down Xenomorph. The turret SFX really added to the ambience and I'm sure survivors appreciated having an extra toy to play with.
I saw tons of hate against Dredge whereas I thought he was the funniest thing ever, so I'm curious where other people stand on favorite killer.
Comments
I don't know… I haven't played this mod even once…
Sorry. :D
I didn't play the most recent Lights Out because I strongly disliked the fact Freddy was excluded from the modifier again.
But in the first one, Myers was easily the most fun to go against.
That's alright, you didn't miss much I suppose. I saw a lot of people messing around, like Nemesis and a Sable playing Pinball and winning a Vaccine from the Claw Machine on Greenville Square.
I personally found it hard to sweat when people are more concerned about having fun
Pinhead was funny but people hated Dredge cause his nightfall stacked with the lights out mode like you could barely see your survivor your playing as
Well didn't play it much but the few rounds I actually played I found demogorgon fun. The thought of a survivor minding his business and suddenly seeing a demogorgon flying onto him is so funny for me xD
I didn't play it a lot, but I imagine a Hag would be terrifying to ply against in this mode
Myers and Ghostface