Top 3 Killers who need an overhaul imo

Idk why my last post got deleted it was just an opinion,

  1. Leatherface
  2. Doctor
  3. Plague

runner ups:

4. Legion

5. Knight

There's nothing engaging about their game play as survivor, their powers are over tuned, endless screaming and healing over playing the game, i don't enjoy the experience and i wish they were different.

Just Old and needs updating:

  1. Shape
  2. Nightmare
  3. Pig

Comments

  • You must be out of the loop, skull merchant just got completely gutted on the recent ptb. no more skullies to worry about.

    side note legion, doctor, and leatherface are all B-tier or lower with clear counterplay. and plague is just annoying, but shes not op.

  • @caipt said:

    You must be out of the loop, skull merchant just got completely gutted on the recent ptb. no more skullies to worry about.

    side note legion, doctor, and leatherface are all B-tier or lower with clear counterplay. and plague is just annoying, but shes not op.

    that's the point I'm trying to make here, they aren't fun to go against like other killers, they just annoying and people give up or dc

    lemme correct it since you're right SM is edited on PTB

  • I don’t agree with your list at all. Freddy, Myers, honestly Pig should all get reworks. Freddy is garbage, Myers is outdated, Pig is a joke.

  • @Royval said:

    I don’t agree with your list at all. Freddy, Myers, honestly Pig should all get reworks. Freddy is garbage, Myers is outdated, Pig is a joke.

    well, Freddy i agree he needs to be better, Myers is outdated, Pig is okay but id be good with a rework

  • I wholeheartedly agree. Leatherface's chainsaw timer needs to have less time, Doctor just shocks you all game , makes it not fun and Legion is boring

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I disagree, Doctor is one of the few killers i enjoy playing when i play killer (killers also need some fun).

    Also for me the top 5 less fun killers to go against are.

    1. Nurse
    2. Blight
    3. Chucky
    4. Alien
    5. Wesker

    You like the endless screaming over and over all round except if you bring Hardened or Calm Spirit?

  • Forget all those guys, Trapper badly needs help.

  • @Royval said:

    I don’t agree with your list at all. Freddy, Myers, honestly Pig should all get reworks. Freddy is garbage, Myers is outdated, Pig is a joke.

    ayeeeeeeee what’s wrong with pig? 🐽 I like her lol.

    I don’t know why the mentioned plague needs a rework? She seems fine imo

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3807470#Comment_3807470

    ayeeeeeeee what’s wrong with pig? 🐽 I like her lol.

    I don’t know why the mentioned plague needs a rework? She seems fine imo

    Because i've just had so many matches with her where it feels like healing is pointless and problem solver of that makes her have ranged attack soo

  • @Zuiphrode said:

    Forget all those guys, Trapper badly needs help.

    More types of traps would be fun and his own terror music.