Now that's what I'm talking about. (Chaos Shuffle)
As much as I'm a kind of player who hates when it's: - "RNG is in the way of your skill" stuff…
I love Chaos Shuffle. I also think this game mode is just great for increasing your skill with vary of perk sets.
Getting value from different perks and combos, "ability" to use them properly (if they appear) is just always fun.
Tho some players just seem pretty salty for no reason in this game mode…
To me - this game mode is just much better than lights out…
Definitely playing dbd for these 2 weeks!
And casually waiting for 2v8 to finally try it… I wasn't able to before…
Comments
Definitely way better than lights out
Chaos Shuffle for the win, absolutely! Loving this mode being back, and the 3× BP bonus is also great too, so happy days all around!
Chaos shuffle perks are tier 1 instead of tier 3 — BHVR