I don't know. I have found that it's very much alright for M1 killers. If it's only the chaser emblem you need on iri, then a hit and run play style works wonders.
I find getting iridescent on killer is more difficult than actually getting 3 or 4k. Also seems odd that the games I do well I get little and the ones I feel I do bad in get higher points and pips.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know. I have found that it's very much alright for M1 killers. If it's only the chaser emblem you need on iri, then a hit and run play style works wonders.
Legion.
That is all.
Just pick a killer that takes their time chasing but rewards the killer with a lot of slowdown
Pig, Onryo, Wesker,
Legion is best for this. Just keep using FF on anyone not in deep wounds.
If you think this challenge is bad wait till you gotta get Iri Gatekeeper…8 times…
I find getting iridescent on killer is more difficult than actually getting 3 or 4k. Also seems odd that the games I do well I get little and the ones I feel I do bad in get higher points and pips.