Your nurse builds
What are the best builds for naked nurse? I for one run this: whispers, discoordance, tinkerer, thana( or bloodhound). It fits my game style
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
not running bbq on nurse lol
bbq, whispers, shadowborn and nurse calling is by far the best build for nurse
almost fall for it, well played sir
i will also try this out on the next "dstrike is op thread" that dstrike is trash and easy to counter
tell me a game where 3 survs are going into a locker when hooking someone? no good surv do that because it takes way too much time.
bro you think thana is a better perk than bbq
??????????
sorry but i cant take you serious anymore
You too stupid to realize that
couldnt imagine a better loadout for nurse maybe also you should add brutal strength and hangmans trick to your loadout lmao
bamboozle, spirits fury, enduring, brutal strength
I don't run NC on her because experienced players don't heal when i'm close. Most people expects a Nurse running NC lol.
lmao you could play perkless and without addons and still destroy every swf group if youre a god nurse.
thats like i would tell you a ferrari (bbq) is way faster than an opel (tana) and you tell me .. okay bro come with your bobby car (survivor) at me i will show you how bad my opel is.
but the ferrari is still alot better to drive than your opel.
You run BBQ because of the BP bonus
bbq, myc, shadowborn, whispers
Shadowborn, Nurse's Calling, Sloppy (but I'll switch it to thanataphobia if I see toolboxes), and Agitation.
People always try and bodyblock more when I pick Nurse, and are always in shock when I manage to down them with a survivor in my grasp. It's ######### hilarious.
Go perkless. Nurse is too op. Easy 4k anyway.