Which of these video games would you most like to see featured as a future chapter?
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was close between this and Cry Of Fear but F.E.A.R wins due to it having a more recognisable antagonist. Also, Cry Of Fear had its most memorable antagonist in the form of a Killer that was in many ways similar to The Hillbilly, and I reckon Alma would offer more.
We already have Bill. Why not?
honk honk
I love F.E.A.R. receiving some love ❤️
Alma as a killer would be sweet
Imagine a Smoker visceral skin for the Deathslinger??
Out of these? Cry of Fear. But I don't ever see it happening