Woo, new forums!
Obligatory code dump
Chuckles Mask
IKE4K-Y3NWA-HE7ZT
Dweard
W8JJ7-2VPGI-Y7X0G
Daddy Jake
XQ2C7-LDTC6-RQRPR
Street Meg/Science Fair Claudette
2H4EY-V6JCJ-T0HDY
Never has a code dump been so nice and organized.
Tagged:
Mod
IKE4K-Y3NWA-HE7ZT
W8JJ7-2VPGI-Y7X0G
XQ2C7-LDTC6-RQRPR
2H4EY-V6JCJ-T0HDY
Never has a code dump been so nice and organized.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh my goodness. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
I was able to snag that Street Meg and SF Claudette. I have wanted the Daddy Jake but I won't be greedy, I'll leave that for someone else. Thanks again!
Ah curse you! I've always wanted the Street Meg arghh! It's ok, I got the Chuckles code. I will also not be greedy.
Daddy Jake and Dweard are still up for grabs I believe people!
I snagged the Dweard. Hope whoever gets daddy Jake enjoys it.
I just want to say that I'm absolutely shocked y'all are still able to get them. I'm blown away that someone didn't just come by right away and grab them all without saying anything.
You're all lovely people.
Already own em
Mind if I follow in your footsteps, though? 
Go nuts!
Someone (or two someones) unfortunately did silently claim the Chuckles and Daddy Jake codes. :c Drat.
Thanks for spreading some celebratory cheer around, though, OP.
No it was me. I stated I took Chuckles. No one knows who snuck away with Daddy Jake...
The person who stole daddy Jake was quick, sneaky and, they had a motive. I would dedicate my life to find precious daddy Jake again. (sucks that nobody said they took him though)
Dang, missed it, but nice!
Was king of you to do that, sadly didn't get the street meg code but happy for the one that got it :'(