Monitor and abuse removes doc is close alarm

Doesnt it make him the best out there? Combine that with whispers and he will find first survivor in first seconds of a game. Isnt it broken?
Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • I find Doc one of the hardest killers to face. But then, I'm a stealth player, so he really just wrecks me.

  • This content has been removed.
  • That is true for every killer.

  • You do know that M&A does REDUCE the terror radius when not in a chase? 

    Btw his own perk so workibg as intended.
  • Making someone scream already shows you their exact location. Using M&A and whispers just to find someone is awfully redundant in the first place considering treatment mode is practically a built in whispers, but M&A would be counterproductive since a large terror radius would allow you to make someone scream from further away, which would show you their exact location.

    If you really feel it's worth two perk slots, go nuts, don't let me tell you how to play the game, you do you. But they're going to be on generators anyway and going ham on tracking perks/abilities is going to leave you without much power in chases.
  • Remove your Terror Radius at the cost of not having a power. Thanks but I'd rather play Myers.

  • Remove your Terror Radius at the cost of not having a power. Thanks but I'd rather play Myers.

    You do know that your terror radius increases once you in a chase?