Proof Trapper needs 12 traps to be in the trial total!
(For context; the yoichi gave up after first chase so i just 2 hooked the others and let them do their thing. Im not going to take easy wins and blow up my MMR just because majority of players dont actually want to play the game.)

Comments
It would be better if killers could trap gens in general. I know things like eruption, Overcharge and dragons grip exist but I want traps like the chests Vecna can have when you run bag of holding
The ritual must be complete. We need more traps to finish it.
No he doesn’t. He just needs an add-on that lets him replace his bear traps with land mines.
As long as survivors lose limbs when stepping on them. Just have them regenerate instantly when they get hooked
I was thinking more like they get blasted off across the map similar to sky Billy and get put in the dying state. I wouldn’t be opposed to your idea either. Maybe have the teammates collect their limbs and glue them back together?
^ this!