What exactly can you not do with it? Please follow the format for bug reporting so that we can receive the required information in a report - thank you.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What mission? What don´t you see?
A minimum of information would be great :-)
I would not assume people magically know what you are talking about.
This
What exactly can you not do with it? Please follow the format for bug reporting so that we can receive the required information in a report - thank you.
The green glyph challenge.
These can be tricky as the glyphs only appear when gens are done (as surv) or survs are hooked (as killer).
They appear in random totem spots all over the map and are sometimes really difficult to find.
I find this challenge easier to do as a fast killer like Wraith as you can zoom around searching. (but you need to hook some first)
I've played more than a hundred games and still haven't found one. Does this make sense?
I see this on YouTube and no. I didn't see none of them.