Chase music when looking for hatch
for the love of god just give us an option to turn the chase music down. The music is so loud I cant hear hatch unless I’m on top of it.
for the love of god just give us an option to turn the chase music down. The music is so loud I cant hear hatch unless I’m on top of it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
True, itd be so nice to be able to put the chase music at the volume I want.
yeah and most of the times the sound is ushally bugged and the hatch sounds somewhere else
That sounds like a sound issue you should report or fix.
I have never experienced this myself.
Is the hatch's sound reduced recently ?