If weather comes to dbd i wonder what realms will get which weather

Heres some i think

Ormond: heavy/blizzard weather

Mothers dwelling: heavy rain and thunderstorm

MacMillan: rain

Lerys: snow

Comments

  • I really just want the atmosphere of the old maps before the graphic rework.

  • @Royval said:

    I really just want the atmosphere of the old maps before the graphic rework.

    Coldwind farm will kinda get their old feel of day/night cycling comes in. Night time coldwind farm will feel like old dbd

  • Given the fact that this seems to be one of the only games where optimization gets worse and system performance drops with every patch, I can confidently predict that adding weather to the game would literally cause players' consoles/PC's to catch fire.

  • @legiondoctor said:

    Heres some i think

    Ormond: heavy/blizzard weather

    Mothers dwelling: heavy rain and thunderstorm

    MacMillan: rain

    Lerys: snow

    Sandstorm on Eyrie ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ