Unknown got nerfed? Or am I missing something?

In the dev update, Unknown got a base kit change which increased it's teleport recovery speed by 15%, but in the PTB patch notes Blurry Photo was also changed to make you recover 15% faster when teleporting.

Before PTB Unknown could teleport 50% faster with Blurry Photo, and now during PTB it's 30% even with Blurry Photo.

So now the teleport is just worse overall, and Unknown also gets slowed now when tapping the tentacle to delay hallucination spawns.

Am I missing something? Or is this just a nerf to Unknown overall?

Comments

  • I've just tested it on the PTB, tapping M2 to delay hallucinations still works without slowing you down (thank god).

    Blurry Photo however is just slightly worse by a few milliseconds, but it does make it a little nicer to run other add-ons without Blurry Photo.

  • @tenoresax said:

    I've just tested it on the PTB, tapping M2 to delay hallucinations still works without slowing you down (thank god).

    Blurry Photo however is just slightly worse by a few milliseconds, but it does make it a little nicer to run other add-ons without Blurry Photo.

    Good to know that you can still delay hallucinations without slowing down (I'm really hoping that's intentional and not a bug on the PTB lol)

    And yeah the 15% basekit does feel nice, I just wish they'd made Blurry Photo 35% so the 50% recover was still possible to get.

  • @tenoresax said:

    I've just tested it on the PTB, tapping M2 to delay hallucinations still works without slowing you down (thank god).

    Blurry Photo however is just slightly worse by a few milliseconds, but it does make it a little nicer to run other add-ons without Blurry Photo.

    It looks like the Unknown's M2 is bugged and not working as intended - we cannot test the nerf.