In-game reward(s) for successful reports

I just was wondering why there wasn't rewards (such as bloodpoints, iridescent shards..) on successful player reports instead of the good old classic feedback message. Alright you helped ban a cheater/annoying player BUT that's it, and I think rewarding with things like what I mentioned would maybe tend more players on reporting (even tho the report system is actually pretty simple and straight forward, you get the point).

Comments

  • It might lead to too many false reports, especially since there's no known negative consequence for doing so.

  • @Memesis said:

    It might lead to too many false reports, especially since there's no known negative consequence for doing so.

    I get it but, there are many games using that system, you can't determine a report as false since it is supposed to be a suspicion in the first place (if the player is not blatant, course)

    And I do think that there is a lot of "false" reports already, it might increase a bit but I don't think that's a problem