Skull merchant needs a complete rework no more nerfs

The upcoming changes (nerf) will be make skull merchant unaplayable, we don't want more weak killers, we all remember when destroyed the poor Freddy (was a mistake to listening only a part of community).

Skull Merchant needs a complete rework to make more fun but I don't agree with the recent nerfs, in this game killers and survivors should to have fun alike and with these changes only side will enjoy and others players be frustrated because really just trading the fun in side.

if u can disable the killer until find a solution for everyone but don't make the killer experience negative.
In other words I don't like patches to falf done, I like solutions.

Comments

  • These nerfs aren't there in an attempt to balance her. BHVR is "clipping her wings" until her upcoming rework later down the line in order to reduce complaints & near-documentaries about how Skull Merchant is horrible to play against. I recall hearing that a BHVR employee said as such in a stream and a post on Reddit.

    After all, who nowadays complains about Freddy after his nerfs?