Which chapter/licence would you want to see in Dead By daylight ?

Just a question in order to see what's your taste

Personally, I know it will never happen because it's not popular and dead, but I would've liked the series Remothered, Remothered Tormented Fathers for example, they already have the chase music and everything in this game, and it's a solid story overall for me

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • Ginger Snaps!

  • @Phantom_ said:

    A health chapter where they actually fix things and do QOL and for once bring out a chapter with NO BUGS whatsover. Like none. Like they actually TEST their own game. But I know that's never going to happen, so:

    Metal Gear Solid chapter. Can have Volgin, Skullface or Psycho Mantis as killers. Snake, Ocelot, Quiet, Raiden and Kaz as survivors. With DD as Snake's pet 😎

    No. They'll sacrifice a chapter, and accomplish basically nothing in the meantime. I thought that was obvious.

  • Candyman, The Thing, or Horror Express.

  • Predator, Pennywise (IT), Jack Torrance (The Shining), The Thing, Terminator and Jason (Friday 13th).

    For my unrealistic choice, Jaws. Make it happen BHVR! I want to loop a big boi shark on Haddonfield.

  • Until Dawn - Wendigo and Emily

    A Plague Tale - Amicia AND RATS

  • Survivor: Telltale's TWD - Clementine

    Killer: Bendy - Ink demon.

  • Jurassic Park/World, The Mummy, The Thing, Call of Cthulhu, and Jaws are at the top of my list. Licensed chapter speaking anyway.

    Oh and a Dark Souls/Bloodborne/Elden Ring chapter would be amazing!

  • @OrangeBear said:

    Persona

    All Father Nyarlathotep would go hard for Dredge

  • Well I am still hoping they bring the cenobite back! But I would like to see the wish master!

  • Im not even a League of Legends fan by any means (Arcane is cool tho!) but Ive always thought Fiddlesticks would be a great addition. Hell he could even be a skin for the Unknown! Custom voicelines... a special running animation... (never understood why they never explored this outside of Hunk) and maybe a special mori!

1 2 ›