Bad PR for BeHaviour being spread

Watch the video, this is one of many, to paraphrase it sounds like they are saying that BHVR stole code, etc etc

Hope this isn’t true and if so that it doesn’t affect continued development for future DBD

https://youtu.be/O0d7sq-F_NM

Comments

  • They probably did, in some way, otherwise Bethesda wouldn't have won based upon literal BUGS that was identical in both games..

  • Some people with an axe to grind against BHVR are doing this and saying it's the entire company and not due to 1 person doing it knowingly or unknowingly.

  • From what I could find it would certainly seem like the code was "stolen" especially with both games sharing the exact same bugs.

  • Its pretty hilarious since Bethesda is notorious for having such buggy code. It finally paid off!

  • Whether it was the entire company or just one person, it's still BHVR's responsibility. Losing the suit means they were more than likely guilty. This isn't bad PR, it's just the facts.

  • I mean the Games not only Look the same and play similar, some of the code was stolen too. It's obvious they used building blocks from the previous game to make the westworld game there's no denying that. I'd like to believe they weren't aware they were braking the contract with bethesda but it seems unlikely.
    I Hope it doesn't effect DBD Negatively.