My tierlist of the possibility of fnaf characters coming in the collab

This is a tier list I made ranking the likelihood of certain characters appearing, based on the tier. Each tier should be pretty self-explanatory. This is just a little thing I made, and I'd love to hear what others think! (P.S. If you're not a fan of FNAF, I totally respect that, but please refrain from unnecessary comments like 'None of them should be included' or anything similar. Thanks!

my-image.png

Comments

  • im gonna say the main 4 are gonna def appear as skins

    and probs there phantom versions if the power has to do with the hallucinations

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    im gonna say the main 4 are gonna def appear as skins

    and probs there phantom versions if the power has to do with the hallucinations

    Anything is possible

  • I could see it being Springtrap with at least one of the other animatronics (most likely Freddy) as a legendary and his movie design as a skin.

  • @BlightedDolphin said:

    I could see it being Springtrap with at least one of the other animatronics (most likely Freddy) as a legendary and his movie design as a skin.

    Honestly they could do a thing where the killer is the original 4 animatronics and you can switch between them and they do different things and the killer name could be "The Band"

  • I imagine one of the counter play tools is that Rockstar Foxy supports the survivors and when you summon him he says "Yarr, What can I do for ya?

    This is one of the best lines for your only ally for me.

  • It's obvious Balloon Boy is gonna be the chapter's killer /s

  • @TheArbiter said:

    It's obvious Balloon Boy is gonna be the chapter's killer /s

    He takes the battery out of flashlights then dc's so they lose they're item

  • I wouldnt say the phantom animatronics are unlikely considering Springtrap is almost a guarantee, and its most likely gonna be his FNaF 3 itteration

  • @Shroompy said:

    I wouldnt say the phantom animatronics are unlikely considering Springtrap is almost a guarantee, and its most likely gonna be his FNaF 3 itteration

    It kinda depends on the map/power if the map is fnaf 3 then yeah they could be there and there's a chance they could be in a power I just think it's more likely they just go simple with the pizzeria