Lights out is cool and you fixed the major issues I had with this mode
Well done
Well done
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A small complain or suggestion, candles should hide the gens aura permanently when put on top or at least for longer
The candelabras really complete the mode for me. The atmosphere is just perfect in the mode right now. I almost wish the game was always like this, though a lot would obviously have to be rebalanced for that to make sense.
At the very least, I'd really love to see a 2v8+Lights Out now (with some crucial numbers adjusted accordingly). All the Survivors running around with candelabras, afraid of what might pop out of the darkness. It would be really fun.