How does new poised work?
Does it only activate when you touch a fresh gen? Or can you let go and resume repairs to see the killer at will?
Does it only activate when you touch a fresh gen? Or can you let go and resume repairs to see the killer at will?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
With the current wording in the dev notes it's every time you touch a gen. You can theoretically keep tapping the same gen unless their wording is off.
Edit: accidentally hit post
There's no way because that makes fogwise absolutely pointless.
I apologize on behalf of the 3 of us. K so good news is that the previous dolt who answered is wrong. It says when you first start repairing a gen, so it seems only gens you haven't touched. Doesn't strictly mean fresh gens, just ones you haven't touched.
I'm also curious about this, it's ambiguous wording. First thing I'm testing when this PTB hits.
I'm pretty sure it's once per gen, because if it's not, it will be one of the worst perks to go against with SWF comms.