Which of these off the wall/niche licenses would you want to see?
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Clock Tower is legitimately one of my most wanted licenses, easily in my top 3, maybe even top 2, but I really doubt it will ever happen.
Like you say, The Thing would be interesting, but I'm not sure how it would work. Maybe we'd finally have a killer that had the power to disguise as survivors?
Please nobody pick the first option 😰
I don't know Pet Semetary but I would like to see an original chapter about a pet doctor who is adding hostile pets on the map.
:}
No! We’re doomed! 😱
The thing might work now that theyve added a shapeshifting killer. Probly can shapeshift into half strength versions of other killers or something or split apart into minions like the crawling head etc. Doesnt have to be about looking like survivors