What's the point of 3 weeks long stats?
Every time I see almost any stats on a new killer, I don't understand why devs even publish it. 3 weeks immediately after the release is the time during which killers teach new killer, and survivors learn to play against him, so I'm not interested in these statistics at all.
What worries me even more: why does BHVR post stats that end on July 7 on SEPTEMBER 9? Why can't you release more extensive statistics, which at least will affect June-September and will be more objective? It's so weird for me. Some posting just for posting stuff.
Comments
Agree. I posted this in a different topic: these stats are not really helpful because there are so many things that affect these stats:
It's been said that stats don't change much so no matter the date range Vecna's killrate is likely going to be the same.
On NL it become 7% lower from first weeks to now. With no exception every killer had way higher kill rate in first month, than on average now. Regardless of if stats change anything or not, what's the point to publish it, if it reflects literally nothing?