Do survivors have items with glue?
I still don't understand after all these years why people don't drop their first aid kits and tool boxes when they are attacked when they are unprotected, whether they are being slashed, beaten, hung on hooks, or whatever.
I think we can have the Franklin tragedy ability by default and the original park can be reworked.
Comments
It's not about realism, it's about balance.
We do not need Franklin's basekit, people already dislike going against the perk enough.
Please no. I'm a Killer main but even I think Frankies is one of the most unfun stupid perks in the game.
If the game was realistic, pretty much every killer would either instantly kill or inflict wounds that would result in a bleedout just by using a single m1 attack.
Really? That's your issue with realism in DBD?
Repairing gen, healing, hook through shoulder?
There is not much realistic about this game...