Windows taskbar alert when matches start or end
A setting to make DBD flash orange in the windows taskbar when a match has begun or a match is over would be nice.
This could help prevent people from AFKing at the start of matches, or let someone know when they can tab back into the game if they're being bled out, for example.
I often ready up in lobby then tab out because I don't care to change my build or anything. But you can't know when the match starts and the game is finished loading, so getting an alert like this would be really convenient.
Comments
The window already flashes orange when loading into a lobby or loading into a match. And do you have audio enabled, or does it mute when you tab out? The latter you can set by going into the Audio settings in the options and set "Mute Focus" to off.
I figured it was something like that. Mute focus is comfy, so I keep it on. I'll test this. Would be nice to have this with mute focus on as well though.
I just make my browser slightly smaller so I can see on the bottom of the screen it goes from black to the colors of the map.
You drag the bottom tag up and down.