Is the vecna map an automatic L for anyone else…

legit, I think I have only survived this map half a dozen times since it’s been released and it was all because the killer was new or just not a killer main. Most of the time I get the average killer that refuses to go into the castle and just monitors the grounds or I get a trapper or hag that just makes the castle a death trap. If my mmr matched me with like minded survivors this wouldn’t be bad but alas… rng.

Anyone else have this issue?

Comments

  • It's a strong map for killers imo. But truly, it's just another badly designed map that has its headaches on both sides. It needed more time in the oven to fully fleshout the ideas they wanted to implement.

  • Its unfun map for both sides but its for sure better for killers.