Like I always side, these surv perks force us to play nurse
As a skilled nurse, you won't kick gen so you counter gen bomb, palates won't stop you so you counter slow trap, you won't tunnel so you counter anti-tunnel perks, which are always annoying when you play walking killers. As for me, when I want to practice something new, like rabbit, or clown, I would go to practice nurse instead.
Comments
I hope so, I love going against Nurse. A great Nurse is impossible to beat but she breaks up the monotony of the standard chase. Especially on certain maps.
Ahh, yes, my favorite killer, rabbit.
And you can still win as "walking killers". Most of the survivors ques are not in the level that Nurse is actually needed to beat them.
Nurse is my least favourite killer to play. Compared to all other killers, she feels like I'm cheating. I don't have to follow the games usual gameplay.
In that regard, OP has a point. I don't think however, that this is a positive.
Nurse is in my opinion the easy mode button of dbd killer. She's relatively simple to pick up and if one gets a hang of how she plays, they will win a majority of their public matches. Her skill ceiling might be high, but reaching it is almost never required to win with her.
Are people really complaining about chemical trap now? A perk that gives value like one in ten games?
Console nurse has nothing for pc survivors and vice versa. i've played her since the beginning. unless used as a tunnel monster on console, she can't stop genrushers.
Nurse is legendary killer, play her now.