should we add toggle to survivor screams?
hi, i was thinking if it would be posible to mute the screams of survivors when they get hooked? i know its kind of core part of game but kinda annoying as ######### to listen too and its reason i stopped playing the game originally years ago.
Comments
Everyone have been asking or this for a long time, doesn't seem like a priority sadly. I know plenty of streamers mute the game during hook screams.
You quit playing the game..…....because of a sound effect? Huh.
They'll never add options for granular stuff like this. It's not worth the time to do so and would clutter up the options menu.
if you hit the survivor on the hook, they do a less annoying scream.
But the hooked player may be insulted by this, but its their honor vs my ears.
I like the screaming but i get why you want it to be optional to hear them but its how this game works its just a part of it
I mean, if you're finding it that annoying, you could bring Calm Spirit or Hardened.