Will you ever add try outs?

When I mean try outs, I mean like trying out killers. I recently took a liking to the killer the spirit and wanted to try her before I bought her only to find out there was no way too, I then bought her because I thought why not and ended up hating her because I found her so difficult to use.

So I was wondering as a question and a suggestion have you ever thought of adding try outs on killers? Even on like custom matches or a bot mode like when u first learn to play.

I think this will help quite a few people when it come to buying new killers considering the fact that you can try out perks in custom matches which can help you decide on buying a survivor but there's nothing to killers. I think a lot of people would appreciate this because it'll help them buy killers they will actually use and not killers that are just left to rot in their inventory.

Comments

  • Honestly this would be a great addition to games vs bots. I've learned so much about how to counter killers I was struggling with just by playing a couple rounds with them - but I can't play any of the licensed stuff to learn them because I haven't spent the money.

  • We used to have it in the form of offerings, but it was removed

    Hopefully they add it in