Please fix the in game report system
Just had a match were I was one of the last 2 alive and the other Survivor sold me out to the killer and was let go... I recorded it an I'm not sure what I can do with it.
Just had a match were I was one of the last 2 alive and the other Survivor sold me out to the killer and was let go... I recorded it an I'm not sure what I can do with it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What do you want them to fix? That is against the rules.
I want to know my reports are actually doing something because so far I'm pretty sure the current in game system doesn't work