How good is singularity after the buffs?
Is he good, bad, or just ok? I want to hear your guys opinions.
Is he good, bad, or just ok? I want to hear your guys opinions.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oppressive I find, but I mostly play on my own on survivor, trying to keep on top of stuff is really difficult. Their chase is countered by pre dropping etc but on smaller maps with little pallets its a useless strategy…
He is easier to play, but nerfed in my opinion. They removed the overcloak stacking and now the power runs out a lot faster.
balanced for the effort he takes.
I was debating about unlocking him, but I'm on console and not really sure how he feels with a controller. I wish original killers were unlocked in private or bot games to test them out.